Bring the party along. This gift pack includes a 64oz growler and a set of four color-coded Stacking Steel Tumblers. - Set includes: one 64oz Classic Growler and Four Adventure Stacking Steel tumblers
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
Enjoy fresh, cold beer until the last sip. This pint glass has a sweat-proof exterior and keeps beer cold for 4.5 hours. - Vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot or cold for hours - 18/8 Stainless Steel won't rust and is naturally BPA-free - Sweat-free exterior - Wide-mouth lid with built-in (removable) bottle opener - Dishwasher safe
The Stanley Easy Fill Wide Mouth Flask keeps 8oz of your favorite libation at hand and features a wide mouth opening for easy refills. - Leakproof - Integrated lanyard - 18/8 stainless steel
$25.00 - $35.00
The Rib Cage II is not only a sleek, lightweight water bottle cage, but it's also been designed to be fast in the wind. Of course, it also performs its primary task of holding tight to bottles dutifully, so you won't be losing bottles when the road gets rough. - SWAT-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration. - Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile. - Tuned compression design provides a secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics. - Accepts SWAT Cage Mount Road or MTB Tool. - Accepts MTB SWAT Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 33g
The Rib Cage II is not only a sleek, lightweight water bottle cage, but it's also been designed to be fast in the wind. Of course, it also performs its primary task of holding tight to bottles dutifully, so you won't be losing bottles when the road gets rough. - SWAT-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration. - Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile. - Tuned compression design provides a secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB or Road Tool. - Accepts MTB XC Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 33g
Hydration on the road is critical, and the Direct Mount Reserve Rack helps ensure that you have adequate supplies of H2O or your liquid nutrition of choice right there when you need it. This simple water-storage solution holds up to two water bottles, provides a sleek and aero profile, and mounts easily under any SWAT-compatible saddle. - Uniquely designed to bolt directly under a saddle with SWAT-compatible mounts. - Holds up to two water bottles behind the saddle for a more aerodynamic profile.
The Happy Can from BiKASE is a convenient handlebar/stem mounted drink holder or general purpose stash sack. Using a few hook and loop straps, the Happy Can mounts between your handlebar and stem so you have easy access to your beverage or other items. - easily connects to handlebars and stem using 2 Velcro straps - securely fits cycling water bottle or other bottle sizes - perfect to use as a small storage bag for snacks or phone - mesh side pocket - rain fly with draw string to secure water bottle on bumpy rides
Our Silicone Pint Glass is one such vessel that allows you to keep your colds cold and your hots hot. Plus, it’s virtually indestructible.
The Bottle Cage from BiKASE offers you the adjustability of mounting directly to the braze-ons which are attached to your bike. The cage is made from engineered resins and holds a water bottle in place when you are riding over bumps. It’s perfectly suitable for mountain biking because it keeps your liquids safe. Your bottle will always stay secure when using this product. - The cage fits a standard size cycling water bottle.
Storage strap kit for Profile Design's Rear Mount Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Compatible with standard 7mm saddle rails
- Stainless steel cage with a black vinyl coating - 5" Outer diameter cage velcros on any size frame tube or seat post - Will not scratch metal bottles or remove paint - Not recommended for glass - Proudly made in chicago, Illinois
Torpedo innovation meets vertical bottle design. Brand new 28-ounce (828mL) hydration system with minimal frontal area. Includes composite mount and clamps, splash-proof lid over quick-fill opening, straw with bite valve, and Hydroblade bottle. All-in-one system for one great price! The Hydroblade is for casual mountain biking with front suspension forks. The most convenient, complete vertical hydration system available. - Safer riding - no reaching down for your bottle - Easily refuels. Simply lift lid and fill using wide mouth, quick-fill opening - Bite valve keeps straw full for quick drinking - Comes complete with easy clip-on clamps for triathlon and TT Bars - Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Mount, available separately. - Fits widest range of bars – 80-160mm (center-to-center) Easy to Drink and Refill - Hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead. - NEW ClickCover! ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab for opening. Simply pop open and refill via Split Cap. Insert bottle nozzle into aperture for fast, quick refill. - Comes with two cap styles! System also includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze. - Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping - Flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when filled Clean, Aerodynamic Design - Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag - Flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction Highly-Acclaimed Megadjust Mounting - Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center) - Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation SecureClip Brackets - Clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting - Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key -items for training - Includes essentials you need for short triathlons - Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: - TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. - STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes - NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation - AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Think outside the cage. Challenge convention with Fabric's cutting-edge cageless water bottle. Do away with bulky cages and keep your bike lightweight and clutter-free. The cageless system is the world's lightest, weighing only 3g. Two polyurethane studs slot into the bottle's molded mounts, keeping it secure over even the most demanding terrain. Each BPA free cageless bottle comes with two sets of studs. - BPA free - Mounts directly to bike - Fast flow valve - Patented design - Modular system
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
The Aero HC Bracket Kit from Profile Design lets you attach a water bottle and computer mount in between your aero extensions. It fits aero extensions from 85mm to 120mm wide so you can use the bars of your choosing.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
GU teamed up with their neighbors at Hydrapak to design a customized soft-flask with a high-flow nozzle to make fueling for long efforts more convenient and less sticky. The Flask holds 5-Servings of Energy Gel and includes marks on the back to measure your fuel. Fill it with Energy Gel from GU's 15-Serving pouches, fuel with it, and reuse it!
Profile Design's Aero HC Hydration System sports a sleek, aerodynamic design so you can stay hydrated and hidden from the wind. The bottle features an aerodynamic design and a removable nose so you can easily clean it.The integrated mount places your computer right where you can see it when you're in an aero tuck. With 35mm of width adjustment and independent fore/aft adjustment for the bottle cage, the Aero HC Hydration System is a key part on your aero bike.
Made of a lightweight nylon composite, Serfas’ Starfighter Nylon Cage works with road and mountain bikes to hold your bottle in place and allow for easy removal.
Custom Race Plus is an evolution of the most popular bottle cage in the world. It is permeated by a distinct and unmistakable racing feel. Tested and developed "on the road" with the most important Pro Teams worldwide Custom Race Plus satisfies the expectations of all cyclists, at any level. - Top-class hold on the bottle - Self-adjusting retention system - Used by the best teams in the world - Weight: 40g - Diameter: 74mm - Material: FRP
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
The Cannibal XC is a side entry fiberglass reinforced water bottle cage for situations where standard cages are difficult to use. -Works well with small and sloping frames
A stylish reinterpretation of the classic ‘tool bidon’ as used by many pros when training, the Elite Byasi is a spacious and easy to use tool case. - Keeps your tools, tubes, keys and phone safe and dry whilst out on a ride. - Innovative divider allows you to keep your personal effects separate from your tools and spares - Standard diameter (74mm)
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
Page 1 of 7 Next page