The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
Take your pet along with you in Axiom's Dual-Function Premium Pet Basket. Thanks to a host of pet friendly features like the antimicrobial floor liner, tether leash and handlebar safety straps, your pooch will love going for bike rides! The optional "Jump Stop" top cage (included) ensures your pal's safety and for convenience this pet porter can be mounted on either your handlebars or rear rack. - Reinforced, vinyl-dipped steel - Quick-release spring-loaded universal rack attachment (for mounting to racks). Heavy-duty quick-release handlebar bracket (fits 25.4-31.8 mm handlebars). - Spring-loaded top cage automatically stores away when not needed. - Padded carry handle. - Anti-microbial padded floor liner for comfort and sure footing. - Secondary handlebar safety straps offer additional security. - Adjustable tether leash included.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
$44.99 - $54.99
Carries a bunch of stuff without being all obvious about it. - Proprietary Electra design - Multiple color options available - Honeycomb stamp pattern - Fits front or rear racks that are 3-8.5 inches in width - Includes Cargo Net - 15"W x 11"L x 5"H (Basket Dimensions) - Max Load Capacity: Up to 22 LBS or 10 KG
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
$47.89 - $49.50
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Large Basket. This no-frills hauler has fully adjustable struts so it fits virtually any bike with fork eyelets. It's sturdy, simple and functional. Dimensions: 18x13x6" Material: Steel
Here's a big basket to carry large loads. Sunlite's Rack Top Wire Basket attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) and sports sturdy steel construction.
- Headset mount for 1-inch steerer tubes - Fixed struts - Powder coated finish - Mount: Fixed - Material: Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x12x9.5-inches - Finish: Powder Coated - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
- Timeless woven wood basket with clear coating for improved durability - Classy real leather straps with buckles - Material: Beech Wood, Dark Brown - Size (WxLxD): 13x8.5x10" - Weight Limit: 11lbs
Top off the look of your retro ride with Sunlite's Willow Bushel Strap-On Basket on the front! It attaches to your handlebars via handlebar straps and buckles for easy on and off. The tightly-woven willow ensures small items stay in the basket, and the bushel design is sure to elicit compliments.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
- Rear bike basket, with milk bottles pattern, steel, wire - Removable, with safe double hooks for suspension on side of luggage carrier - Handle with nylon grip
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
- Heavy duty composite plastic wont rust or deteriorate over time - Quick release mount makes it easy to remove and take with - Great for trips to the store or farmers market - Includes QRB-5 style quick release and optional basket handle - Size (WxLxD): 15x10.5x10.5"
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Standard Deep Basket. This no-frills hauler has fully adjustable struts so it fits virtually any bike with fork eyelets. It's sturdy, simple and functional.
$21.90 - $23.90
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Polyester powder coating - Bolt-on legs stabilize heavy loads - Hardware included - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Tuckernuck Tremont Rear Cargo Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful wicker basket boasts high-quality rattan construction. Plus, its leather/Velcro straps make it easy to attach to your existing rear rack. - Dimensions: 17" (L) x 10" (W) x 11.5" (H) / Base: 11" (L) x 9.5" (W) - Maximum Weight Limit: 20 pounds or rear rack limit
Our Surfside Collection features wire handlebar and pannier baskets in fun bright colors! These attach to the front handlebars with an easy-to-use bracket (included), making them the perfect grab & go basket! - Dimensions: 13.25" (L) x 10" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Lift-Off Front Basket. This no-frills hauler hooks over your bars and has a handle for easy carrying. It's sturdy, simple and functional.
The Pet Cover for the Bessie Front Basket is the perfect pet carrier for your bicycle. The cover easily attaches to the Bessie Front Basket using a drawstring. It also has a full zip opening so you can easily put in and take out your small pet. The top of the Pet Cover is made with a mesh material, therefore making it breathable which allows for constant air flow. Most importantly the Pet Cover comes with a bottom pad for your pet to have a comfy ride! Size: 14? x 10? (fits most baskets of this size) We designed this cover to be used with the Bessie Front Basket by BiKASE (p/n 1057) Here are the specifications of the pet cover: - The cover is 8? tall, making the full Bessie basket and cover about 13? tall - Made of Nylon and EVA - Reflective logo - Mesh cover for breathability - Includes bottom pad
$22.75 - $25.50
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2” apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1"and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4” to 21 1/4 “and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
$17.99 - $21.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
Page 1 of 3 Next page