Gel padding and an elastomer spring suspension make this bike seat marvelously comfortable. The A.R.S. Spring is a great choice for the cyclist looking for a wider platform and an extra amount of cushion and shock absorption.
$8.99 - $9.99
- Imitation sheepskin - Foam padding - Fits cruiser and exerciser seats
• Kids' Racing/MX style • Padded • 5.5 x 9 inches
• 6 x 10-1/4" • Quilted top • Padded
Electra's Ergo Saddle gives you the support and comfort you need to cruise all day. Its plush padding is paired with a soft Lycra insert and shock-absorbing elastomers to smooth out even the roughest roads.
It's the classic cruiser seat updated with Cloud-9's extra-comfortable design. The Cruiser Gel AR has a classic sprung suspension for support and vibration damping. Plus, it boasts contoured gel foam for awesome padding and plushness.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select VAR ES is super comfortable thanks to ample gel padding, 11.25-inch wide top, a vibration-damping elastomer suspension and a cutout in the top. Put one on your bike and experience the ultimate ride.
• Quilted vinyl top • Padded • Steel chrome-plated springs • 6 x 10-1/4 inches
Chubby padded Pivotal Saddle. Comfortable and durable with clean styling. Pivotal seatpost required.
When you have Cloud 9's Men's Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base.
$19.99 - $24.99
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
• 12-3/4 x 14in • Padded black top with red stitching • Steel base • Coil spring suspension • Flat rails
- Same proven shape as the Patriot, but with additional padding - Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities - Full Kevlar cover with embossed graphics for superior durability
- Supreme AirForm Foam Padding - Max Comfort Elastomer Suspension - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 260 x 218mm
- AirForm Foam Padding - Dampening Rail Suspension System - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 274 x 137mm
- AirForm Foam Padding - Dampening Rail Suspension System - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 163 x 279mm
The SMC4 Sport Gel maximizes comfort with the addition of gel pads. Thanks to these broad gel pads, even more rider comfort and pressure relief is possible. The 9mm relief channel offers maximum pressure relief for the perineal area. The large sitting area of the saddle effectively reduces pressure points, distributing the pressure equally across the sit bones. Unlike step-saddles, the flat seating surface of the SMC4 enables dynamic sitting positions. - Shell: nylon composite - Rail: chromoly - Cover: microfiber - Padding: orthopedic comfort foam with gel pads
The PS 1.0 is a fresh look for the Time Trial saddle. It features the same 15-series padding and sloped front arms, but with new sleek graphics. Key features: - Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support - ISM’s firmest padding level - Rear transition hook - Sloped front arms Commonly used for: - Triathlon bikes - Time Trial bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Short - Length: 250mm - Width: 130mm - Padding: 15-Series Foam and Gel - Rails: CrN/Ti Alloy or Proprietary Stainless Steel Alloy - Colors: Black, white - Available as part of the ISM Demo Program
Spend your spare hours riding in total comfort with Selle Royal's Freetime. It features their RoyalGel padding, which eliminates pressure points for a great feel. Plus, this plush saddle has a suspension system to soak up the bumps.
Selle Royal's Journey is one of the plushest saddles available. Its RoyalGel padding eliminates pressure points for maximum comfort on every ride. Plus, elastomers smooth over bumps and RVL technology provides excellent water resistance.
- Womens specific competition saddle - Lightweight LPU foam pad with an anatomically shaped cut-out and a seamless microfiber top - Down Curve Nose: allows the rider to shift weight and move forward on the saddle
- comfort, pressure relief groove on top - Synthetic top with Kevlar sides, or microfiber with Cordura sides, generous foam padding - Traditional railed saddle with nylon/carbon base. Nose and tail guards
- Increased padding from Circuit Competition model - Flat Forward design with Hidden UnderCut base relief for added comfort - Choose from carbon fiber or Ti-Alloy rails - Microfiber top with black Kevlar sides
The PR 2.0 fits into the Performance Recreation category – perfect for adding comfort to any bike. Compared to the PR 1.0, it has upgraded foam-and-gel padding, and racing-inspired graphics. It’s perfect for folks that want a touch more padding than our PS models, such as triathletes wearing thin racing shorts. Like all ISM saddles, the PR 2.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride. Key features: - 40-series foam and gel padding for long-mile comfort - New shape for improved thigh clearance and rider movement - Rear transition hook Commonly used for: - Hybrid bikes - Triathlon bikes - Mountain bikes - Road bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Recreation - Length: 250mm - Width: 130mm - Padding: 40-series foam and gel - Rails: Satin Steel - Color: Black
- Ultra AirForm Foam Padding - Dampening Rail Suspension System - Underside Relief Zone - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 262 x 192mm
Electra's Comfort XL Saddle provides extra comfort with its wider seating area. And, its plush padding is paired with a durable cover and double chrome springs to smooth out even the roughest roads.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select AR Seat is super comfortable thanks to ample gel padding, wide 11.25-inch top, and a vibration-damping elastomer suspension. Put one on your bike and experience the ultimate ride.
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Cloud 9's Men's Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
$39.95 - $249.95
The Silverado's long, padded nose and gradual taper provide an excellent shelf for when the going gets steep, while the broad lower wale of the outside shell creates a great shape for leaning into corners when the trail gets twisty. A slight rise and an optimized padding-to-weight ratio make the Silverado a hit across all disciplines. Ride a Silverado and you'll quickly know what everyone's raving about. Usage: Road, Cross Country, Enduro, and Trail Length: 247mm
Page 1 of 15 Next page