- Chrome - Sold individually
$5.99 - $6.79
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$8.00 - $20.39
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$12.00 - $12.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Integrated forged 22mm offset clamp - Micro adjust clamping design - 350mm length
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $21.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$26.35 - $30.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
The Tuner pivotal post features a 220mm length with grooves evenly spaced every 15mm for cut lines or seat height indication. - 6061 alloy forged post - Weight: 4.6oz - Clamp Style: Pivotal
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 270g (27.2mm x 350mm)
$35.99 - $42.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
- 3D Forged AL-6061-T6 One-piece construction - High-grade black steel hardware - 275g
Page 1 of 4 Next page