SRAM's 1x11-speed rear derailleurs work better with our 12-tooth pulleys. They work with less mechanical friction, adding to the power transmitted to the rear wheel. They also possess greater durability, going longer between replacement intervals.
Our Pulley Wheels for SRAM 1-11 are compatible with the following 11-speed rear derailleurs:
- Force CX1
- Force 1
- Rival 1
The upper and lower pulleys both have a narrow-wide tooth design, and the unique upper and lower pulleys are marked as such, along with directional arrows etched to indicate proper orientation.
- This product uses our low-drag, long-life Standard Bearing with hardened-steel races and our super-round CeramicSpeed balls.
- These pulleys need to be installed with stock SRAM pulley spacers between the cages. Save those before installing CeramicSpeed.
- The kits come with CeramicSpeed oil in a 15ml dropper bottle and grease in a 5ml syringe, and the bearings come pre-oiled. The additional oil is for regular maintenance, while the grease is included for use in the pulley bearings when riding in harsh environments.
In the box:
- 2 x 12-tooth pulley wheels
- CeramicSpeed bearing oil in 15ml dropper bottle
- CeramicSpeed grease in 5ml syringe
- Sticker sheet
|Black / Standard||05711050002245||101691||210000045126|