The pinnacle of carbon clincher performance, the Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST combines lightweight aero design with our all-new UST Road Tubeless technology. The result is an incredibly capable all-arounder with super low rolling resistance, a smoother, more comfortable ride quality, and the added security of a reduced risk of punctures. Plus, it's the most user-friendly tubeless system when it comes to installation, removal, and maintenance. As a pioneer in tubeless technology with our proven UST system, Mavic gives you the confidence that comes with our history and expertise. The rim design of the Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST features a 19mm inner width that's ideal for 25mm tires.
The aerodynamic NACA profile reduces wind drag and improves crosswind stability. The rim is produced with layers of continuous carbon fiber to achieve a unique, one-piece contour straight out of the mold. This technique, which we call iTgMax, offers superior heat management, allowing the rim to withstand temperatures up to 200° C. Our unique molding process and laser machining achieve a consistent braking track with nearly zero surface variations. This results in the shortest braking distances in both dry and wet conditions with superior consistency.
The wheel-tire system comes with Yksion Pro UST tires that provide a simple, hassle-free tubeless road setup with high rolling efficiency and maximum grip in all weather.
Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction, so you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal, and maintenance are easy.
Accelerate, climb and sprint with less effort
- UST system (including sealant) is 40g lighter than a traditional tire and tube system.
- Aero-shaped rim features NACA profile for lower drag and improved crosswind stability.
- 25mm external width for improved rim/tire integration and superior handling in all conditions.
- Patented elliptical spokes further enhance aerodynamics.
Descend with more confidence and control
- iTgMax technology carbon rim material can withstand temperatures up to 200° C.
- Laser process removes resin from brake track while leaving carbon intact, producing predictable braking performance in dry or wet conditions.
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Disc, 3K carbon fibers, iTgMAX brake track, UST Tubeless|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Hub||Aluminum body, QRM Auto bearings, Instant Drive 360 freewheel|
|Spokes||Steel, straight pull, aero, double butted|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Extras||Yksion Pro UST 700c x 25 tire, BR601 Titanium quick releases, Carbon brake pads, Tubeless rim tape, UST valve and accessories, User guide|
* Subject to change without notice.
|130mm QR / Black / 700c||889645811932||LR3015100||210000028047|